The Church of St Nicholas of Myra (Without) is a Roman Catholic church on Francis Street, Dublin that is still in use today. The site has been used as a place of worship as far back as the 12th century.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Blanchardstown
Blanchardstown (Irish: Baile Bhlainséir) is a large suburb of Dublin in Fingal, Ireland, located 10 km north-west of the city centre. It is within the historical barony of Castleknock, the Dublin 15 postal area and the Dublin West electoral constituency. It is largest urban area in the county.
Latitude: 53° 23' 17.02" N
Longitude: -6° 22' 32.02" W
Articles of interest in Blanchardstown
652 Articles of interest near Blanchardstown, IrelandShow all articles in the map
St. Jude's (Irish: Naomh Jude ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Templeogue on the southside of Dublin. The club fields teams in all four codes of the Gaelic Athletic Association Gaelic football, Hurling, Camogie and Ladies Football.
St. James Gaels or Gaeil Naomh Shéamais in Irish are a Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Dublin, Ireland. St James Gaels GAA Club was formed in July 1994 as the result of the amalgamation of An Caisleán and Guinness GAA Clubs. Both of thes…
Saint Bartholomew's Church, Dublin, is a Church of Ireland parish church located on Clyde Road in Ballsbridge on the Southside of Dublin.
St Anne's are a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Bohernabreena, Tallaght, in South Dublin county, Ireland.
Shelbourne is not a formally recognised district of Dublin, Ireland.
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences established in 1977, is the pharmacy school of Trinity College, Dublin located in Dublin,. It is one of three centres in the Ireland that provides education in Pharmacy. It was based at Woodside Hou…
Sandymount railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Dhumhach Thrá) serves Sandymount and Ballsbridge (including RDS Simmonscourt) in Dublin, Ireland.
Saint Brigid's GAA Club (Irish: Cumann Naomh Bríd ) is based in Castleknock, Fingal, Ireland and serves communities in Castleknock, Clonsilla, Blanchardstown and Corduff.
Rockbrook (Irish: Sruth na Carraige) is a small area in South Dublin.
The R136 road is a regional road in Ireland, located in the southwest of Dublin. Named the Outer Ring Road, the route (which is dual carriageway), bypasses west of Clondalkin (around Grange Castle) connecting the N4 to the Tallaght Bypass (N81), cro…
The Queen's Theatre, Dublin, located in Pearse Street was originally built in 1829 as the Adelphi Theatre. This building was demolished in 1844 and rebuilt. It reopened that same year as the Queens Royal Theatre, the new owner having been granted a …
The Provost's House is a five-bay, two-storey house with seven-bay single-storey wings on each side, which dates from the 1759 and was built for Provost Francis Andrews of Trinity College. The designer is unknown but may have been the Dublin archite…
Priorswood (Irish: Coill an Phrióra) is a district formed in northern Coolock, on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. It is part of the Dublin 17 postal district and took its name from a large house, Friarswood, situated off Belcamp Lane, near the Mal…
Pimlico is an inner city area of Dublin, Ireland on the southside in Dublin 8. It is located between Thomas Court and Ardee Street. At the Thomas Court end of Pimlico is Pimlico Cottage. It is close to the St.
Park West and Cherry Orchard railway station is an Iarnród Éireann railway station in Ballyfermot, Dublin, serving the Parkwest and the Cherry Orchard area.
Oriel House, Westland Row is a building at the intersection of Westland Row and Fenian Street in Dublin. It was the headquarters of Dunlop Rubber, and the address at which a US pneumatic tyre patent was draughted in 1893 'for the wheels of Velociped…