The Village is a music venue situated next to Whelan's on Wexford Street, Dublin. Formerly a nightclub owned by Mean Fiddler, in 2003 it was turned into a music venue.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Blanchardstown
Blanchardstown (Irish: Baile Bhlainséir) is a large suburb of Dublin in Fingal, Ireland, located 10 km north-west of the city centre. It is within the historical barony of Castleknock, the Dublin 15 postal area and the Dublin West electoral constituency. It is largest urban area in the county.
Latitude: 53° 23' 17.02" N
Longitude: -6° 22' 32.02" W
Articles of interest in Blanchardstown
652 Articles of interest near Blanchardstown, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Tara Street is a major traffic route in Dublin, Ireland, partly due to the current one-way traffic flow in the city centre. It links Pearse Street to the northern side of the city via Butt Bridge - traffic flows to the north. The station gives its n…
Sydney Parade Railway Station (Irish: Stáisiún Pharáid Sydney) is located at Sydney Parade Avenue in Sandymount, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Saint Peter's Church, Phibsborough is a large Roman Catholic parish church in the Dublin suburb of Phibsborough or Phibsboro (informal).
Cumann Naomh Peregrine is a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Clonsilla, Fingal, Ireland. It was founded in 1978 when a group of local people got together with Fr.
St. Luke's Hospital, Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland, is a hospital which has specialised in treating cancer patients from throughout Ireland for over half a century. It is primary national centre for radiotherapy treatment. Opened in 1952, the Hospital wa…
St. John the Baptist, Blackrock is a Roman Catholic church in the parish of Blackrock, Ireland. The church is still in use and named after the Saint John the Baptist.
St. Andrew's Church is a Roman Catholic church located in Westland Row, Dublin, Republic of Ireland. Construction started in 1832, it opened for public worship in 1834 but was not completed until 1837.
St Andrew's Church is a former parish church of the Church of Ireland that is located in Andrew Street, Dublin, Ireland. It now houses the Central Tourist Office.
Sir John Rogerson's Quay is a street and quay in Dublin on the south bank of the Liffey between City Quay in the west and Britain Quay.
Rockbrook Park School is a fee-paying, secondary school for boys which emphasises academic excellence and character education.
The Radiological Protection Institute of Ireland (RPII, An Institiúid Éireannach um Chosaint Raideolaíoch) is an independent public body in Ireland under the aegis of the Department of Environment, Community and Local Government.The RPII was establi…
Not to be confused with M3 Parkway railway station
Parnells GAA or Parnells Gaelic Athletic Association club Gaelic football club is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Coolock, Dublin, Ireland. It was founded in 1893, named after the recently deceased Charles Stewart Parnell, and at that ti…
Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin (formerly Our Lady's Hospital for Sick Children) in Crumlin, Dublin is Ireland's largest paediatric hospital.
The O'Brien Institute is a building complex in Dublin, Ireland. It was built 1880–1883. The purpose of the building was to serve as an orphan home and school, financed by a trust that was founded by Bridget O'Brien in 1876.The last of the boarders (…
North Wall (Irish: Port Thuaidh) is east of the inner north side of Dublin, along the River Liffey.