Clontarf Road railway station (Irish: Bóthar Chluain Tarbh) is a railway station in Dublin, Ireland, on the DART commuter rail line.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Blanchardstown
Blanchardstown (Irish: Baile Bhlainséir) is a large suburb of Dublin in Fingal, Ireland, located 10 km north-west of the city centre. It is within the historical barony of Castleknock, the Dublin 15 postal area and the Dublin West electoral constituency. It is largest urban area in the county.
Latitude: 53° 23' 17.02" N
Longitude: -6° 22' 32.02" W
Articles of interest in Blanchardstown
652 Articles of interest near Blanchardstown, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Clanbrassil Street (Irish: Sráid Chlann Bhreasail) is a street in Dublin south of the city centre. It runs from Robert Emmet Bridge on the Grand Canal to New Street.
Cineworld Dublin is the biggest cinema in Ireland, on Parnell Street in Dublin.
Church of the Immaculate Conception also known as Adam and Eve's is a Roman Catholic church run by the Franciscans and it is located on Merchants Quay, Dublin.
The Parish of St.
Chanel College is a Catholic boys' secondary school in Coolock, Dublin, Ireland. The Principal is Mr. Declan Mowlds.
Castleknock Community College, is an Irish secondary school located in Castleknock, County Dublin.
Bully's Acre (officially, the Hospital Fields) is a former public cemetery located near the Royal Hospital Kilmainham in Dublin, Ireland.
Bachelors Walk is a street and quay on the north bank of the Liffey, Dublin, Ireland. It runs between Liffey Street Lower (to the west) and O'Connell Street Lower and O'Connell Bridge (to the east).
The Ambassador Cinema was Dublin's longest-running cinema and was operational on and off until 1999. It operated as a music venue between 2001 and 2008. The Ambassador's current use is as an exhibition hall & event centre.
Christchurch is a planned railway station in Dublin, intended as part of the DART Underground project.
St. Catherine's is a Roman Catholic church on Meath Street, Dublin that is in use today. It is was dedicated in 1858 and is the second church to occupy the same site.
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is Ireland's second oldest golf club.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios (TBG+S) is located in the centre of Temple Bar, Dublin. With a key profile and on street presence, the current building is a mid-nineties structure designed by Irish architects McCullough/Mulvin. The building contains on…
Taney is a populous parish in the Church of Ireland, located in the Dundrum area of Dublin.
The State Heraldic Museum in Kildare St., Dublin was founded in 1909 and was prior to its closure one of the first and oldest such museums in the world. It was housed in part of the building still occupied by the Office of the Chief Herald of Irelan…
St. Thomas's Church in Marlborough Street, Dublin was a Church of Ireland parish church.
St Stephen's Church, popularly known as 'The Pepper Canister', is the parish church of Church of Ireland for the parish of the same name which is located in Dublin, Ireland. The church is situated on Upper Mount Street. It was begun in 1821 by John …