The Merrion Centre in Dublin, Ireland is a shopping centre situated at the junction of Nutley Lane with Merrion Road.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Blanchardstown
Blanchardstown (Irish: Baile Bhlainséir) is a large suburb of Dublin in Fingal, Ireland, located 10 km north-west of the city centre. It is within the historical barony of Castleknock, the Dublin 15 postal area and the Dublin West electoral constituency. It is largest urban area in the county.
Latitude: 53° 23' 17.02" N
Longitude: -6° 22' 32.02" W
Articles of interest in Blanchardstown
652 Articles of interest near Blanchardstown, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Mercer's Hospital in Dublin, Ireland is a former hospital, converted in the 1990s into a medical centre, part of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
Leixlip Confey is a railway station which serves Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland.
Kylemore College is a secondary school in Ballyfermot, Dublin, Ireland. It is a gender mixed school and is a T.E.C.
Killester railway station (Irish: Cill Easra) serves the suburb of Killester, as well as parts of Artane, in Dublin.
Kevins is a hurling club based in Dolphin's Barn in Dublin's south inner city, Ireland.
Irishtown Stadium was originally built in the 1950s by Shelbourne FC, a football club in the League of Ireland.
The Irish Deaf Society (IDS) is the national representative organisation of the Deaf community in Ireland. It upholds the status of Irish Sign Language (ISL), which is the first and preferred language of Deaf people in Ireland.
The Irish Architectural Archive was established in 1976 by Dr Edward McParland and Nicholas Robinson to collect and preserve material of every kind relating to the architecture of Ireland, and make it available to the public.
Inchicore railway station is a proposed railway station intended as part of the DART Underground project.
Heytesbury Street (Irish: Sráid Heytesbury) is a tree-lined inner city street north of the South Circular Road, Portobello, Dublin, Ireland named after William à Court, 1st Baron Heytesbury (1789–1860), Lord Lieutenant (1844–1846).
Hazelhatch (Irish: Collchoill) is an area on the border between County Kildare and South Dublin in Ireland. It is located approximately halfway between Celbridge and Newcastle. It is located on the R405 regional road. The Grand Canal passes through …
Harold's Cross Stadium is a greyhound racing stadium in the south Dublin city district of Harold's Cross, owned and operated by the Irish Greyhound Board. In the late 1990s, major redevelopment work saw the venue transformed from a basic gambling dr…
Good Counsel GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association club in County Dublin, Ireland.
George's Quay is a street and quay in Dublin on the southern bank of the River Liffey.
Garda is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Dublin, Ireland, founded in 1922. Garda have won the Dublin Senior Football Championship on six occasions in 1927, 1929, 1933, 1934, 1935 and 1948. Garda won the Dublin Intermediate Football Champ…
Gaelcholáiste Reachrann is an Irish-speaking secondary school (Irish: gaelscoil),in Donaghmede on Dublin's Northside, sharing premises and some teachers with Grange Community College.
Father Collins Park is a public park located in Dublin, Ireland, near the boundary of Dublin city and Fingal. Its official address is Donaghmede, and it is located near the new development at Clongriffin, with Balgriffin a little to the west.