Articles of interest in Businovo
Bolshaya Nikitskaya Street (Russian: Большая Никитская улица, Nikitskaya Ulitsa) is a radial street that runs west from Mokhovaya Street to Garden Ring in Moscow, between Vozdvizhenka Street (south) and Tverskaya Street (north).
Arbatskaya (Russian: Арба́тская) is a station on the Filyovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. Completed in 1935, it was one of the original Metro stations. The design is the same standard pillar-trispan template used for Smolenskaya, Sokolniki, and Par…
The 1961 Elbarusovo school fire was a fire that occurred on 5 November 1961 in Elbarusovo (ru), Chuvash ASSR, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union.
The Zoological Museum of Moscow University is the second largest zoological museum in Russia (the largest is the Zoological Museum in St.Petersburg) and one of the twelve largest in the world.
The Yermolova Theatre (Russian: Москóвский теáтр им. М. Н. Ермóловой) is a theatre company in the Tverskoy District of central Moscow.
Vozdvizhenka Street, (Russian: Воздвиженка), is a radial street connecting Manege Square and Arbat Square in central Arbat District of Moscow, Russia. The street's name refers to a monastery that existed here since 1450 and perished in the Fire of M…
The Vernadsky State Geological Museum is the oldest museum in Moscow.
Turgenevskaya (Russian: Турге́невская) is a station on the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. It was named after Turgenevskaya Square, to which the entrances to the station lead; the square itself was named after a Russian novelist and pl…
Tulskaya (Russian: Tульская) is a station of the Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. It was opened in 1983 as part of the pilot stage of the line.
Trubnaya (Russian: Тру́бная) is a Moscow Metro station in the Tverskoy District, Central Administrative Okrug, Moscow.
Timiryazevskaya (Russian: Тимиря́зевская) is a station on the Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. It is named after the neighboring Timiryazev Agricultural Academy. Its depth is 63 m; it is the only deep level single-vault type st…
Taganka Square or Taganskaya Square (Russian: Таганская площадь) is a city square at the south-eastern corner of the Garden Ring in central Moscow, formed in 1963 by merging two historic squares, Upper Taganka and Lower Taganka. In 1813 the district…
Sretensky Bulvar (Russian: Сре́тенский бульва́р) is a Moscow Metro station in the Meshchansky District, Central Administrative Okrug, Moscow.
Sokol District (Russian: райо́н Со́кол) is a district of Northern Administrative Okrug of the federal city of Moscow, Russia. Population: 57,133 (2010 Census); 57,317 (2002 Census).
Smolensky Metro Bridge (Russian: Смоленский метромост, Metromost) is a steel arch bridge that spans Moskva River in Dorogomilovo District of Moscow, Russia. It is the first bridge built for the Moscow Metro in 1935–1937, designed by N.P.Polikarpov, …
Shkolnaya Street (Russian: Школьная улица, Shkolnaya ulitsa) in Tagansky District of Moscow, Russia connects Dobrovolcheskaya Street in the west with Rogozhskaya Zastava Square in the east. The street, a protected heritage area lined with two-storey…
Shabolovskaya (Russian: Шаболовская) is a station on the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya Line of the Moscow Metro.
Rostokino Aqueduct, also known as Millionny Bridge, is a stone aqueduct over Yauza river in Rostokino District of Moscow, Russia, built in 1780-1804. It is the only remaining aqueduct in Moscow, once a part of Mytishchi Water Supply, Moscow's first …
Page 26 of 34