Latitude and longitude of Taganka Square
- Nearby Businovo, Russian Federation
Satellite map of Taganka Square
Taganka Square or Taganskaya Square (Russian: Таганская площадь) is a city square at the south-eastern corner of the Garden Ring in central Moscow, formed in 1963 by merging two historic squares, Upper Taganka and Lower Taganka. In 1813 the district of Taganka was reconstructed by Joseph Bové, who built a market there. The most conspicuous landmarks are the lofty St Nicholas Church on Bolvanovka (1697-1712) and the Taganka Theatre.
Latitude: 55° 44' 14.99" N
Longitude: 37° 39' 5.39" E