Articles of interest in Businovo
Planernaya (Russian: Планeрная) is a Moscow Metro station. It is the northwestern terminus of the Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya Line. It opened on 30 December 1975 as the final section of the northern extension of the Krasnopresnensky radius. The arch…
Patriarshy Bridge (Russian: Патриарший Мост) is a steel pedestrian box girder bridge that spans Moskva River and Vodootvodny Canal, connecting Cathedral of Christ the Saviour with Bersenevka in downtown Moscow, Russia (0.6 kilometers west from the K…
Oktyabrskaya (Russian: Октябрьская) is a Moscow Metro station in the Yakimanka District, Central Administrative Okrug, Moscow. It is on the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya Line, between Shabolovskaya and Tretyakovskaya stations.
Novye Cheryomushki (Russian: Новые Черёмушки) is a train station on the Kaluzhsko-Rizhskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. It was opened as the final segment of the Kaluzhskiy radius on 13 October 1962, serving briefely as a terminus for two years. Novye…
Neglinnaya Street (Russian: Неглинная улица) is a street inside the Garden Ring of Moscow, Russia. It runs from the Bolshoi Theatre to the Trubnaya Square. The street was paved over the underground Neglinnaya River in 1819. Throughout the 20th centu…
Rozhdestvensky Convent, or the Convent of Nativity of Theotokos (Russian: Богородице-Рождественский монастырь), is one of the oldest nunneries in Moscow, located inside the Boulevard Ring, on the left bank of the Neglinnaya River.
Moskvoretskaya Embankment (Russian: Москворецкая Набережная) is a major street, located in the Kitay-Gorod administrative district in central Moscow, running along the Moskva River.
The MosFilm Tower (Russian: Дом на Мосфильмовской) is a Russian skyscraper in the Mosfilmovskaya section of Moscow, Russia. This building, located on Mosfilmovskaya street, is a residential complex consisting of 2 towers: one of 213 meters (54 floor…
Molodyozhnaya (Russian: Молодёжная) is a Moscow Metro station in the Kuntsevo District, Western Administrative Okrug, Moscow. It is on the Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya Line, between Krylatskoye and Kuntsevskaya stations. Molodyozhnaya was opened in 1965 as …
Marksistskaya (Russian: Марксистская) is a station of the Moscow Metro's Kalininsko-Solntsevskaya Line.
The Maryina Roshcha Synagogue (Russian: Московская Синагога Хабада в Марьиной Роще) is a synagogue in Moscow established in 1925 at Vtoroy Vysheslavtsev Lane, 5a.
The M.S. Schepkin Higher Theatre School (Institute) is a drama school associated with the State Academic Maly Theatre in Moscow.
Khimki War Memorial is a memorial to two Soviet pilots and four Red Army soldiers in Novoluzhinskoe cemetery, Khimki, Russia.
The Resurrection Church in Kadashi Sloboda (Храм Воскресения Христова в Кадашах) is a major Naryshkin Baroque church in Moscow (Yakimanka District), formerly the tallest building in Zamoskvorechye, which may still be seen from Red Square.
The Greater Church of Christ's Ascension (Большое Вознесение) is one of the largest parish churches in downtown Moscow. It is a major landmark of Bolshaya Nikitskaya Street and Nikitskiye Vorota Square. It is named "greater" to prevent confusion wit…
Gorbunov Palace of Culture (Ru. Дворец культуры имени Горбунова, Gorbushka) is a popular concert hall in the west of Moscow, best known for rock concerts and Live records by various bands. The building is constructed in the style of constructivism i…
Federal Service for Defense Contracts of the Russian Federation (short name Rosoboronzakaz) was the governmental office that obeyed the Russian Ministry of Defense.
The Embassy of Vietnam in Moscow is the diplomatic mission of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to the Russian Federation. The chancery is located at 13 Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Street (Russian: ул.
Page 27 of 34