St. James Gaels or Gaeil Naomh Shéamais in Irish are a Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Dublin, Ireland. St James Gaels GAA Club was formed in July 1994 as the result of the amalgamation of An Caisleán and Guinness GAA Clubs. Both of thes…
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Sallynoggin
Sallynoggin (Irish: An Naigín) is an area of Dublin in Ireland, in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown county and the Dáil constituency of Dún Laoghaire.
Latitude: 53° 16' 45.01" N
Longitude: -6° 08' 26.09" W
Articles of interest in Sallynoggin
672 Articles of interest near Sallynoggin, IrelandShow all articles in the map
Saint Bartholomew's Church, Dublin, is a Church of Ireland parish church located on Clyde Road in Ballsbridge on the Southside of Dublin.
St Anne's are a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Bohernabreena, Tallaght, in South Dublin county, Ireland.
The Ski Club of Ireland owns and runs the only artificial ski slope in the Republic of Ireland.
Shielmartin Hill or Shelmartin (163 metres (535 ft) high) is a peak on Howth Head.
Shelbourne is not a formally recognised district of Dublin, Ireland.
Senior College Dún Laoghaire (SCD) is a college of further education which was established in 1982. It provides both higher educational qualifications (BTEC Higher National Diploma) as well as technical/vocational education and training in areas suc…
Seapoint (Irish: Rinn na Mara) is a small seafront area between Blackrock and Monkstown in Dublin in the Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown area. It is best known for its beach and bathing areas, beside a Martello Tower on the Dublin Bay seashore.
The School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences established in 1977, is the pharmacy school of Trinity College, Dublin located in Dublin,. It is one of three centres in the Ireland that provides education in Pharmacy. It was based at Woodside Hou…
Sandymount railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Dhumhach Thrá) serves Sandymount and Ballsbridge (including RDS Simmonscourt) in Dublin, Ireland.
Sandycove and Glasthule railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Chuas an Ghainimh agus Glas Tuathail) serves the suburban areas of Sandycove (on the coast) and Glasthule (just inland) in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Rockbrook (Irish: Sruth na Carraige) is a small area in South Dublin.
The R117 road is a regional road in Ireland. The route (north-south) starts Harcourt Road at the end of the South Circular Road on the southside of Dublin city centre.
The Queen's Theatre, Dublin, located in Pearse Street was originally built in 1829 as the Adelphi Theatre. This building was demolished in 1844 and rebuilt. It reopened that same year as the Queens Royal Theatre, the new owner having been granted a …
The Provost's House is a five-bay, two-storey house with seven-bay single-storey wings on each side, which dates from the 1759 and was built for Provost Francis Andrews of Trinity College. The designer is unknown but may have been the Dublin archite…
Priorswood (Irish: Coill an Phrióra) is a district formed in northern Coolock, on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. It is part of the Dublin 17 postal district and took its name from a large house, Friarswood, situated off Belcamp Lane, near the Mal…
Pimlico is an inner city area of Dublin, Ireland on the southside in Dublin 8. It is located between Thomas Court and Ardee Street. At the Thomas Court end of Pimlico is Pimlico Cottage. It is close to the St.
Oriel House, Westland Row is a building at the intersection of Westland Row and Fenian Street in Dublin. It was the headquarters of Dunlop Rubber, and the address at which a US pneumatic tyre patent was draughted in 1893 'for the wheels of Velociped…