The Queen's Theatre, Dublin, located in Pearse Street was originally built in 1829 as the Adelphi Theatre. This building was demolished in 1844 and rebuilt. It reopened that same year as the Queens Royal Theatre, the new owner having been granted a Royal Patent to operate as a patent theatre. The theatre quickly became known as simply the Queen's. It was most famous in the 20th century as the home of the Happy Gang, a troupe of comics, singers and musicians including Danny Cummins and Cecil Nash.
Latitude: 53° 20' 41.78" N
Longitude: -6° 15' 16.64" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about Queen's Theatre, Dublin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Queen's Theatre, Dublin in Google Maps