St Stephen's Church, popularly known as 'The Pepper Canister', is the parish church of Church of Ireland for the parish of the same name which is located in Dublin, Ireland. The church is situated on Upper Mount Street. It was begun in 1821 by John Bowden and completed by Joseph Welland (1798-1860) after the former's death. The nickname derives from the shape of the spire. It was originally conceived as a chapel-of-ease for the parish of St.
Latitude: 53° 20' 12.77" N
Longitude: -6° 14' 37.99" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about St Stephen's Church, Dublin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of St Stephen's Church, Dublin in Google Maps