The San Andrea School is a school in Malta. It was founded in 1992 at Sedqa, Independence Avenue, Naxxar by the Parents Foundation of Education (who also founded San Anton School). At the time it was composed of three classes.
Articles in Malta ( 143 )
143 Articles of interest in Malta
Rinella Battery is a Victorian battery in Kalkara, Malta. It is commonly referred to as Fort Rinella, although it was never classified as a fort while in use.
Um El Faroud was a 10,000 ton Libyan owned single screw motor tanker.
Tigné Point is a peninsula in Sliema, Malta. The area was originally occupied by several fortifications and a British barracks complex, which were left derelict for many years, until the area was redeveloped in the early 21st century.
Manikata is a small village in the limits of Mellieħa in the northwestern part of Malta. It oversees the farming areas in the valley between il-Ballut and il-Manikata.
The Collegiate Parish Church of St Paul's Shipwreck, also known as simply the Church of St Paul's Shipwreck, is a Roman Catholic parish church in Valletta, Malta.
Ġnejna Bay (Maltese pronunciation: [dʒˈnɛjna]) is a popular tourist destination located about 1 kilometer from the village of Mġarr on the western coast of Malta. The beach surrounding the bay is mostly sandy.
The Triton Fountain is the central feature before the City Gate , at the limits of Floriana, subborge of the capital city of the Mediterranean island of Malta, Valletta. This square also serves as the island's central bus terminus.
The Ta' Ħaġrat ([taˈħad͡ʒrat]) temples in Mġarr, Malta is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, along with several other Megalithic temples. They are amongst the most ancient religious sites on Earth.
The Royal Navy Hospital Mtarfa was a British naval hospital in Mtarfa, Malta.
RNH Bighi, also known as Bighi Hospital, was a major naval hospital located in the small town of Kalkara on the island of Malta. It served the eastern Mediterranean in the 19th and 20th centuries and, in conjunction with the RN Memorial Hospital at …
Malta Channel separates the European island of Malta from the southern tip of Sicily.
The Inquisitor's Palace (Maltese: Palazz tal-Inkwiżitur) is a palace in Birgu, Malta. It was built in the 16th century as a courthouse, and it was used the inquisitor's residence from 1574 to 1798. It is now open to the public as the National Museum…
Hibernians Stadium is a multi-use stadium in Paola, Malta. The Hibernians football ground was inaugurated on 9 November 1986. Hibernians became the first Maltese club to have their own football pitch.
Fort Delimara is a polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta.
Xewkija Heliport, or Gozo Heliport, is a small heliport on the island of Gozo in Malta, near the town of Xewkija. It has two 22 meter wide helipads, connected by asphalt, to form a small 174 meter long runway in the 10/28 direction. There used to be…
Porte des Bombes (Bieb il-Bombi) is an ornamental gate in the Floriana Lines, which formed the outer defensive walls of Valletta, Malta. It is situated between Pietà Creek and Marsa to the west and southeast, and the suburb of Floriana to the east. …
Hastings Gardens is a public garden in Valletta, Malta. It is located on top of St. John's Bastion and St. Michael's Bastion, on the west side of the City Gate. The garden offers views of Floriana, Msida, Sliema, and Manoel Island. Inside the garden…
The Floriana Lines are a line of fortification in Floriana, Malta.
Empire Stadium later known as The Stadium was a multi-purpose stadium in Gżira, Malta. It was used mostly for football matches and hosted the home matches of the Maltese national football team, including the very first international match for Malta …
Republic Square (Maltese: Misraħ ir-Repubblika) is a piazza in Valletta, Malta. The square was originally called Piazza Tesoreria, since the treasury of the Order of Saint John was located in the square. After a statue of Queen Victoria was installe…
The Malta Maritime Museum is housed within the Old Naval bakery in Vittoriosa, it drafts Malta’s maritime history which is tightly bound to Mediterranean Sea.
Għallis Tower (Maltese: Torri tal-Għallis), originally known as Torre delle Saline, is a small watchtower in Salina, limits of Naxxar, Malta. It was completed in 1658 as the second of the De Redin towers. Today, the tower is in good condition.
The Gozo Stadium, formerly known as the Silver Jubilee Ground, is the national stadium of the island of Gozo, Malta. The Gozo Stadium stages matches of the highest division in Gozo, part of the Second Division League and the matches of the Gozo F.C.…
Fort Leonardo is a polygonal fort in Żabbar, Malta. It was built between 1872 and 1878 by the British between the villages of San Leonardo and Żonqor above the shore east of Grand Harbour.
The Cottonera Lines, also known as the Valperga Lines, are a line of fortification in Cospicua and Birgu, Malta. They were built in the 17th and 18th centuries to form the outer defences of the Three Cities of Birgu, Senglea and Cospicua. They surro…
San Lawrenz (English: Saint Lawrence) is a village on the island of Gozo, Malta. Its name is derived from Lawrence of Rome who is the patron saint for the village.
The Xarolla Windmill at Żurrieq, Malta is one of the windmills constructed by the Knights of Malta in the villages and towns of Malta.
Ta' Kenuna Tower is one of three semaphore towers built by the British in 1848 on the cliffs near Nadur in Gozo, Malta.
The Collegiate church of St Lawrence (Maltese: Knisja kolleġġjata ta 'San Lawrenz) is an old Church situated in Birgu in Malta.
Savio College is a boys' secondary, church school. It is situated in the west of Malta, in the picturesque village of Ħad-Dingli. The Salesians of Don Bosco run this school (Y) :P The school is called Savio College for one of Don Bosco's students, S…
The Malta Memorial is a commemorative war memorial monument to the 2,298 Commonwealth aircrew who lost their lives in the various Second World War air battles and engagements around the Mediterranean, and who have no known grave.
Independence Ground is a multi-use stadium in Floriana, Malta. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Floriana FC.
A total of five city gates have served as the main entrance to Valletta, Malta's capital city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The first gate was originally known as Porta San Giorgio, and it was later renamed Porta Reale, a name which was retained…
The Church of St Catherine is a Roman Catholic church situated in Valletta, Malta. The church serves as the parish church of the Italian community of Malta.