Pilgrim’s Rest (Afrikaans: Pelgrimsrus) is a small town in the Mpumalanga province of South Africa which is protected as a provincial heritage site. It was the second of the Transvaal gold fields, attracting a rush of prospectors in 1873, soon after the MacMac diggings started some 5 km away. Alluvial panning eventually gave way to deeper ore mining.
Latitude: -24° 54' 16.79" S
Longitude: 30° 45' 14.39" E
Nearest city to this article: Graksop Read about Pilgrim's Rest, Mpumalanga in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Pilgrim's Rest, Mpumalanga in Google Maps