The Watchman Industrial School and Camp, known to some as the Watchman Institute, was founded in 1908 for black youths by Reverend William S. Holland in Providence, Rhode Island. He based it on the educational theories of Booker T. Washington. In 1923, Holland moved the school to North Scituate when he acquired the property of the Pentecostal Collegiate Institute.
Latitude: 41° 50' 2.97" N
Longitude: -71° 34' 58.99" W
Nearest city to this article: North Scituate, Rhode Island Read about Watchman Institute in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Watchman Institute in Google Maps