The Lorton Reformatory, once known as Occoquan Workhouse, was a prison built for the District of Columbia, United States, in 1910 that closed in 2001. It was operated by the District of Columbia Department of Corrections.
Latitude: 38° 41' 52.98" N
Longitude: -77° 15' 17.39" W
Nearest city to this article: Lorton, Virginia Read about Lorton Reformatory in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Lorton Reformatory in Google Maps