The Fillmore is a historic music venue in San Francisco, California, made famous by Bill Graham. Originally named the Majestic Hall, it became the "Fillmore Auditorium" in 1954 when Charles Sullivan acquired the master lease from the building owner, Harry Shiffs, and renamed it the "Fillmore Auditorium". Named for the neighborhood rather than its original location at the intersection of Fillmore Street and Geary Boulevard, it is situated in the historical center of the Western Addition neighborhood, on the edge of the Fillmore District and Upper Fillmore (lately known as Lower Pacific Heights).
Latitude: 37° 47' 2.75" N
Longitude: -122° 25' 59.28" W
Nearest city to this article: San Francisco Read about The Fillmore in the Wikipedia Satellite map of The Fillmore in Google Maps