Carpenters' Hall is a two-story brick building in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, that was a key meeting place in the early history of the United States. Completed in 1775 and set back from Chestnut Street, the meeting hall was built for and is still owned by the Carpenters' Company of the City and County of Philadelphia, the country's oldest extant craft guild. The First Continental Congress met here. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on 15 April 1970 (#70000552) and is part of Independence National Historical Park.
Latitude: 39° 56' 53.30" N
Longitude: -75° 08' 49.99" W
Nearest city to this article: Philadelphia Read about Carpenters' Hall in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Carpenters' Hall in Google Maps