Tavern on the Green is an American cuisine restaurant located in Central Park in Manhattan, New York City, near the intersection of Central Park West at West 66th Street on the Upper West Side. It originally operated from 1934 to 2009 under various owners. From 2010 until 2012, the building was used as a public visitors center and gift shop run by the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation.
Latitude: 40° 46' 20.28" N
Longitude: -73° 58' 40.08" W
Nearest city to this article: Borough of Manhattan Read about Tavern on the Green in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Tavern on the Green in Google Maps