Gustavianum is the former main building of Uppsala University, built 1622–1625. The name Gustavianum comes from Gustavus Adolphus who in the 1620s donated money for its construction. The Gustavianum was Uppsala University’s previous main building, until the completion of the University Hall in 1887. Since 1997 it has functioned as the home for Uppsala University’s museum - Museum Gustavianum.
Latitude: 59° 51' 17.39" N
Longitude: 17° 37' 32.39" E
Nearest city to this article: Uppsala Read about Gustavianum in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Gustavianum in Google Maps