The Lundby Old Church (Swedish: Lundby gamla kyrka) is a church in Lundby, a borough of Gothenburg, Sweden. It belongs to the parish of Lundby in the Diocese of Gothenburg. It is one of the seven preserved medieval churches in Gothenburg, and the only one of them representing Gothic architecture. It originates from the 14th century, but the bell tower had not been erected until 1634. The church has been renovated many times, most recently in 1998.
Latitude: 57° 42' 27.59" N
Longitude: 11° 54' 32.99" E