The Fyodorovskaya Church (Фёдоровская церковь) is a penticupolar parish Russian Orthodox church built by ordinary parishioners on the right bank of the Kotorosl River in Yaroslavl between 1682 and 1687. It is dedicated to Theotokos Feodorovskaya, a miraculous icon from nearby Kostroma.
Latitude: 57° 36' 34.81" N
Longitude: 39° 51' 56.19" E
Nearest city to this article: Yaroslavl Read about Fyodorovskaya Church in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Fyodorovskaya Church in Google Maps