INS Vikramaditya (Sanskrit, Vikramāditya ( भा नौ पो विक्रमादित्य) meaning "Brave as the Sun") is a modified Kiev-class aircraft carrier which entered into service with the Indian Navy in 2013. She has been renamed in honour of Vikramaditya, a legend…
Latitude and longitude of Severodvinsk
Severodvinsk (Russian: Северодвинск; IPA: [sʲɪvʲɪrɐdˈvʲinsk]) is a city in the north of Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia, located in the delta of the Northern Dvina River, 35 kilometers (22 mi) west of Arkhangelsk, the administrative center of the oblast.
Latitude: 64° 33' 48.60" N
Longitude: 39° 49' 48.72" E
Articles of interest in Severodvinsk
10 Articles of interest near Severodvinsk, Russian FederationShow all articles in the map
The Sutyagin House was a wooden house in Arkhangelsk, Russia.
Talagi Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Талаги) (IATA: ARH, ICAO: ULAA) is an international airport serving Arkhangelsk, Russia, located 11 kilometers outside the city. In 2001 it had 105,797 passengers and 921 tonnes of cargo.
Arkhangelsk State Technical University is a university founded in 1929. This university is composed of at least fifteen faculties, four institutes and three colleges.
Vaskovo Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Васьково) is an airport in Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia located 13 km southwest of central Arkhangelsk as the crow flies but 19km by road.
Antonievo-Siysky Monastery (Антониев-Сийский монастырь in Russian) is a Russian Orthodox monastery that was founded by Saint Anthony of Siya deep in the woods, 90 km to the south of Kholmogory, in 1520. Currently the monastery is located in Kholmogo…
Nikolo-Korelsky Monastery (Николо-Корельский монастырь) is a Russian Orthodox monastery in Severodvinsk (Russia).
Nyonoksa (Russian: Нёнокса) is a rural locality (a selo) under the administrative jurisdiction of Severodvinsk Town of Oblast Significance, Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia.
On March 16, 2004, an explosion destroyed a corner section of a nine-story Soviet-era apartment building in Arkhangelsk, Russia. It happened at 3:25 a.m. local time (UTC +3). The explosion occurred in 120 Avenue of the Soviet Cosmonauts in the Octob…
The Merchant Court (Гостиный двор) is a network of fortified depots built on the Pur-Navolok promontory in Arkhangelsk by a team of German and Dutch masons between 1668 and 1684. Only the northern tower of the original structure and parts of the wes…