Timerevo (Russian: Тимерёво, Timeryovo) is an archaeological site near the village of Bolshoe Timeryovo, seven kilometers southwest of Yaroslavl, Russia, which yielded the largest deposits of early medieval Arabic coins in Northern Europe.
Articles of interest in Krasnyye Tkachi
11 Articles of interest near Krasnyye Tkachi, Russian FederationShow all articles in the map
Arena 2000 (ru: Универсальный Культурно-Спортивный Комплекс Арена-2000) is an arena, in Yaroslavl, Russia. It opened in 2001 and holds approximately 9,000 people. It is primarily used for ice hockey and is the home arena for Lokomotiv Yaroslavl team.
The Yaroslavl Demidov State University (Russian: Ярославский государственный университет имени П. Г. Демидова) is an institution of higher education in Yaroslavl, Russia.
Shinnik Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Yaroslavl, Russia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home ground of FC Shinnik Yaroslavl. The stadium holds 22,990 people.
Gavrilov-Yam (Russian: Гаври́лов-Ям) is a town and the administrative center of Gavrilov-Yamsky District in Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, located on the Kotorosl River.
The Fyodorovskaya Church (Фёдоровская церковь) is a penticupolar parish Russian Orthodox church built by ordinary parishioners on the right bank of the Kotorosl River in Yaroslavl between 1682 and 1687. It is dedicated to Theotokos Feodorovskaya, a …
The Church of the Ascension of Christ (Вознесенская церковь) is a four-piered penticupolar Orthodox church erected in Kondakovo, a western suburb of Yaroslavl between 1677 and 1682.
Karabikha (Russian: Кара́биха) is a village in Yaroslavl Oblast, Russia, located 15 kilometers to the south of Yaroslavl center. The great Russian poet Nikolay Nekrasov lived and worked there for some time.
The Church of St. Nicholas in Tropino (Николо-Тропинская церковь) is a ruined 17th-century church on the right bank of the Kotorosl River in Yaroslavl. It has been expanded and renovated on several occasions in the 18th and 19th centuries. The site …
The Church of St. Nicetas (церковь Никиты Столпника) is a Russian Orthodox church of St. Nicetas the Goth on Victory Street in Yaroslavl. It used to be the parish church of medieval Nikitskaya sloboda.
The Church of St. Nicholas "Pensky" ("Nicholas-on-the-Stumps") is a smaller (winter) church of Fyodorovsky parish on the right bank of the Kotorosl River in Yaroslavl, in the district formerly known as Tolchkovo.