Paveletsky station (Павелецкий вокзал) is one of Moscow's nine main railway stations. Originally called Saratovsky Railway Station, it was named after the settlement of Pavelets, when the railroad heading south-east from Moscow reached that point in 1899. The ornate building of the station, completed in 1900 and extensively reconstructed in the 1980s, remains one of the biggest Moscow railway stations. In 1924, it was the place where Muscovites came to meet the body of deceased Lenin. The Lenin Funeral Train is still a permanent exhibit at the Museum of the Moscow Railway. The Aeroexpress train links Paveletsky station with Domodedovo Airport.
Latitude: 55° 43' 27.59" N
Longitude: 37° 38' 12.59" E