Fili (Russian: Фили) is a surface-level station on the Filyovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro. The station was opened on 7 November 1959, as the last surface side platform station on the line. The dual platforms are protected by canopies and are intersected at either end by road overpasses that provide additional shelter for waiting passengers. Two glazed upper-level entrance vestibule at both end of the station allow passengers to change platforms. The architects for the station were Robert Pogrebnoi and Yuriy Zenkevich. There is a transfer to a commuter train platform.
Latitude: 55° 44' 48.49" N
Longitude: 37° 30' 50.29" E