Santa María Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery is a colonial-era cemetery located in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. It is the final resting place of many of Puerto Rico's most prominent natives and residents. Construction began in 1863 under the auspices of Ignacio Mascaro. The cemetery is located outside the walls of Fort San Felipe del Morro fortress, one of the island's most famous landmarks. The average height of the wall is 40 feet and the width ranges from 15 to 20 feet.
Latitude: 18° 28' 6.59" N
Longitude: -66° 07' 7.80" W
Nearest city to this article: San Juan Read about Santa María Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Santa María Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery in Google Maps