Casa Rosa or Casa Rosada, also known as the Pink House, is a historic house located in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. The house was built in 1812 as a barrack for the troops assigned to the San Agustin Bastion. It was converted to an officers quarters in 1881 by the Spanish Army. The building was later converted to a museum used for Puerto Rican crafts. Today it operates as a day care center for the children of employees of the Government of Puerto Rico.
Latitude: 18° 28' 2.99" N
Longitude: -66° 06' 6.60" W
Nearest city to this article: San Juan Read about Casa Rosa in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Casa Rosa in Google Maps