Lund Khwar, also Lundkhwar (Pashto: لوند خوړ) | Urdu: لوندخوڑ) and pronounced "/Lu:/+/nd/, /Kh/+/va'/+/r:/" is a historical village and union council of Takht Bhai Tehsil in Mardan District of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is located at 34°23'22 N 71°58'51 E, with an altitude of 371 metres (1220 feet). The name "Lund Khwar" literally means "the ever-flowing stream or brook". Origins of the founding of Lund Khwar are shrouded in mystery. Archaeological and historical evidence clue towards the Gandharan era. Earliest written accounts of the village trace it back to the 8th century, with the arrival of the Uthman Khel branch of the Yousafzai, and in the 15th century, by the Khattak tribesmen of the Afghans. Currently it is a major town near the entrance to the Malakand mountains.
Latitude: 34° 22' 59.99" N
Longitude: 71° 58' 59.99" E