The Old Bishop's Palace in Oslo was the residence of the Catholic bishops of Oslo. The palace was built like a fortified castle. The construction was begun around 1210 by the then bishop, Nikolas Arnesson, continuing through to the early 14th century.
Latitude: 59° 54' 13.35" N
Longitude: 10° 46' 1.80" E
Nearest city to this article: Oslo Read about Old Bishop's Palace in Oslo in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Old Bishop's Palace in Oslo in Google Maps