Fort Ricasoli is a large fortification in Kalkara, Malta. The fort was built by the Order of Saint John between 1670 and 1693. It occupies the promontory known as Gallows Point that forms the eastern arm of Grand Harbour, and the north shore of Rinella Creek.
Latitude: 35° 53' 30.59" N
Longitude: 14° 31' 19.79" E
Nearest city to this article: Vittoriosa Read about Fort Ricasoli in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Fort Ricasoli in Google Maps