Fort San Lucian, also known as Saint Lucian Tower or Fort Rohan, is a large bastioned watchtower and polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta. The original tower was built by the Order of Saint John between 1610 and 1611, being the second of six Wignacourt towers. An artillery battery was added in around 1715, the complex was upgraded into a fort in the 1790s.
Latitude: 35° 49' 29.39" N
Longitude: 14° 32' 22.19" E
Nearest city to this article: Birżebbuġa Read about Fort San Lucian in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Fort San Lucian in Google Maps