Għallis Tower (Maltese: Torri tal-Għallis), originally known as Torre delle Saline, is a small watchtower in Salina, limits of Naxxar, Malta. It was completed in 1658 as the second of the De Redin towers. Today, the tower is in good condition.
Latitude: 35° 57' 6.59" N
Longitude: 14° 26' 1.79" E
Nearest city to this article: San Pawl il-Baħar Read about Għallis Tower in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Għallis Tower in Google Maps