Articles of interest in Marsaskala
Ġebel San Pietru is a hill in Malta, located on the Għargħur Hill, with an altitude of 150 metres (492 ft). Near this point you can find a beautiful walk, which foreign people call it Top of The World, while locals call it l-anċirietka.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus Church is in Fontana, Gozo Island, part of the Maltese Archipelago.
The Royal Malta Yacht Club (RMYC) is a yacht club in the island of Malta.
Maltese International Trade Fair Grounds are located in the heart of Malta in a town called Naxxar. The Trade Fair grounds host countless exhibitions and trade fairs throughout the year that cover a wide variety of subjects from travel to weddings t…
Wignacourt Tower, also known as Saint Paul's Bay Tower, is a bastioned watchtower in St. Paul's Bay, Malta.
Fort Saint Rocco, also known as Fort Saint Roca on some maps, is a polygonal fort in Kalkara, Malta. It stands east of the Rinella Battery and seaward of the village of Santu Rokku, and forms part of the complex of shore batteries defending the coas…
Our Lady of Victories Church was the first building completed in Valletta. The body of Jean Parisot de la Valette was entombed in the church until St.
The Church of St Catherine is a Roman Catholic Parish church located in the village of Zejtun, Malta.
Saint Mary's Tower is a large bastioned watchtower on the island of Comino in Malta. It was built in 1618, the fifth of six Wignacourt towers.
Saint Agatha's Tower is a Lascaris tower built in 1649 in Mellieħa, Malta. Although it was built during the Grandmastership of Giovanni Paolo Lascaris, it is sometimes considered as one of the Wignacourt towers since its design is similar to those t…
Saint Thomas Tower (Maltese: Torri ta' San Tumas), also known as Fort Saint Thomas (Maltese: Forti San Tumas), is a large bastioned watchtower in Marsaskala, Malta. It was built in 1614, the third of six Wignacourt towers. An artillery battery was a…
Fort San Lucian, also known as Saint Lucian Tower or Fort Rohan, is a large bastioned watchtower and polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta. The original tower was built by the Order of Saint John between 1610 and 1611, being the second of six Wignacou…
Għar ix-Xiħ (English: Cave of the Old Man or Cave of the Sheikh) is a former cave found near Mġarr ix-Xini, Gozo, Malta.
Page 8 of 8