The Blue Grotto (Maltese: Taht il-Hnejja) is actually a number of sea caverns on the south coast of Malta, east of the fishermen's harbour Wied iż-Żurrieq in the village of Qrendi.
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Marsaskala
Marsaskala (M'Skala, Maltese: Wied il-Għajn), sometimes spelt Marsascala (M'Scala), is a sea-side village in the South Eastern Region of Malta that has grown around the small harbour at the head of Marsaskala Bay, a long narrow inlet also known as Marsaskala Creek.
Latitude: 35° 51' 43.92" N
Longitude: 14° 34' 1.24" E
Articles of interest in Marsaskala
139 Articles of interest near Marsaskala, MaltaShow all articles in the map
The Church of the Assumption of Our Lady, commonly known as the Rotunda of Mosta or Rotunda of St Marija Assunta (sometimes shortened to as The Mosta Dome) is a Roman Catholic church in Mosta, Malta.
The Grandmaster's Palace (officially referred to as The Palace) is located in Valletta.
Fort Saint Elmo is a fortification in Valletta, Malta. It stands on the seaward shore of the Sciberras Peninsula that divides Marsamxett Harbour from Grand Harbour, and commands the entrances to both harbours.
The 1693 Sicily earthquake struck parts of southern Italy near Sicily, Calabria and Malta on January 11 at around 9 pm local time. This earthquake was preceded by a damaging foreshock on January 9. It had an estimated magnitude of 7.4 on the moment …
The Tarxien Temples (Maltese pronunciation: [ˈtarʃi.ɛn]) are an archaeological complex in Tarxien, Malta. They date to approximately 3150 BC.
Għar Dalam (pronounced ar dàlam in Maltese and meaning "Cave of Darkness") is a prehistorical cul de sac located in the outskirts of Birżebbuġa, Malta containing the bone remains of animals that were stranded and subsequently became extinct in Malta…
St. Paul's Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the city of Mdina, in Malta.
The Royal Opera House was an opera house and performing arts venue in Valletta, Malta. It was designed by English architect Edward Middleton Barry and was erected in 1866. In 1873 its interior was extensively damaged by fire but was eventually resto…
Fort Ricasoli is a large fortification in Kalkara, Malta. The fort was built by the Order of Saint John between 1670 and 1693. It occupies the promontory known as Gallows Point that forms the eastern arm of Grand Harbour, and the north shore of Rine…
Ta' Qali is a village in Malta, a wide open space in the middle of Malta containing the national stadium, Ta' Qali National Park and a national vegetable market which is locally known as the Pitkalija.
San Anton Palace is a palace located in Attard, Malta.
Located west of St. Julian's, Malta, Paceville (sometimes abbreviated PV) is the name given to an informal district heavily populated with nightclubs, bars, stripclubs pubs and restaurants, and is an important nightlife hub on the island. Paceville …
The De Redin Towers are a series of small fortified watch towers that Grandmaster Martin de Redin of the Order of Saint John built on the Maltese islands between the years 1658 and 1659. There are 13 on Malta and 1 on Gozo. The towers are in sight o…
Ta' Qali National Stadium (pronounced [ta ˈʔaːli]) is the national stadium of Malta, and is the home stadium of the Malta national football team. It stages most Maltese Premier League and cup matches, as well as international matches.
The Manoel Theatre (Maltese: It-Teatru Manoel) is a theatre and important performing arts venue in Malta.
Filfla is a small, barren, uninhabited islet 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) south of Malta, and is the most southerly point of the Maltese Archipelago. Filfoletta, a small rocky islet some 100 metres (328 feet) southwest of Filfla, has the southernmost po…
Auberge de Castille (Maltese: Berġa ta' Kastilja) is one of the seven original auberges built in Valletta, Malta for the langues of the Order of Saint John. The Auberge originally housed the langue of Castile, León and Portugal.