Fort Leonardo is a polygonal fort in Żabbar, Malta. It was built between 1872 and 1878 by the British between the villages of San Leonardo and Żonqor above the shore east of Grand Harbour.
Latitude: 35° 52' 40.08" N
Longitude: 14° 33' 34.92" E
Nearest city to this article: Żabbar Read about Fort Leonardo in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Fort Leonardo in Google Maps