Fort Tas-Silġ is a polygonal fort in Marsaxlokk, Malta. It was built in 1878 by the British on high ground at the shoreward end of Delimara Point, above il-Ħofra-ż-Żgħira.
Latitude: 35° 49' 59.99" N
Longitude: 14° 32' 59.99" E
Nearest city to this article: Marsaxlokk Read about Fort Tas-Silġ in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Fort Tas-Silġ in Google Maps