The Wardija Tower is one of thirteen towers that Grand Master Martin de Redin of the Knights of Malta had built along the coasts of Malta. The tower is between Zurrieq and Hal Far; the nearest tower to it is the Hamrija Tower to the south-east. The Wardija Tower was constructed and finished by June 1659 and was the last tower built. It is smaller than the other de Redin towers although it was armed with 2 cannon and 2 mortars.
Latitude: 35° 49' 5.87" N
Longitude: 14° 28' 14.15" E
Nearest city to this article: Żurrieq Read about Wardija Tower in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Wardija Tower in Google Maps