Latitude and longitude of Bazar-Korgon

Satellite map of Bazar-Korgon

Bazar-Korgon (Kyrgyz: Базар-Коргон) is a village in the Jalal-Abad Province of Kyrgyzstan. The majority of its inhabitants are ethnic Uzbeks (approximately 80 percent) and the remaining 20% are predominantly ethnic Kyrgyz. The town has a large open air market.

Population: 27,704

Latitude: 41° 02' 15.36" N
Longitude: 72° 44' 45.10" E

Read about Bazar-Korgon in the Wikipedia

GPS coordinates of Bazar-Korgon, Kyrgyzstan

Download as JSON

Articles of interest in Bazar-Korgon

5 Articles of interest near Bazar-Korgon, Kyrgyzstan

Show all articles in the map