The Royal Palace of Turin (Italian: Palazzo Reale di Torino) is a historic palace of the House of Savoy in the city of Turin in northern Italy. It was originally built in the 16th century and was later modernized by Christine Marie of France (1606–63) in the 17th century, with designs by the Baroque architect Filippo Juvarra. The palace also includes the Palazzo Chiablese and the Chapel of the Holy Shroud, which was built to house the famous Shroud of Turin. In 1946, the building became the property of the state and was turned into a museum.
Latitude: 45° 04' 21.72" N
Longitude: 7° 41' 9.60" E
Nearest city to this article: Turin Read about Royal Palace of Turin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Royal Palace of Turin in Google Maps