The Biblioteca Palatina or Palatina Library was established in 1761 in the city of Parma by Philip Bourbon, Duke of Parma. It is one of the cultural institutions located in the Palazzo della Pilotta complex in the center of Parma. The Palatina Library was named after Apollus Palatinus.
Latitude: 44° 48' 16.92" N
Longitude: 10° 19' 32.52" E
Nearest city to this article: Parma Read about Biblioteca Palatina in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Biblioteca Palatina in Google Maps