The Church of Saint Roch (Italian: Chiesa di San Rocco) is a Roman Catholic church dedicated to Saint Roch in Venice, northern Italy. It was built between 1489 and 1508 by Bartolomeo Bon the Younger, but was substantially altered in 1725. The façade dates from 1765 to 1771, and was designed by Bernardino Maccarucci.
Latitude: 45° 26' 7.85" N
Longitude: 12° 19' 18.56" E
Nearest city to this article: Venice Read about San Rocco, Venice in the Wikipedia Satellite map of San Rocco, Venice in Google Maps