St. George's Oratory, in Padua, Italy, is a Roman Catholic church built by the Marquis Soragna Raimondino Lupi in 1376 as family chapel after the family had settled down in Padua. The chapel was probably built in 1377.
Latitude: 45° 24' 2.31" N
Longitude: 11° 52' 29.36" E
Nearest city to this article: Padova Read about St. George's Oratory, Padua in the Wikipedia Satellite map of St. George's Oratory, Padua in Google Maps