The Portinari Chapel (Italian: Cappella Portinari) is a Renaissance chapel at the Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio, Milan, northern Italy. Commenced in 1460 and completed in 1468, it was commissioned by Pigello Portinari as a private sepulchre and to house a silver shrine given by Archbishop Giovanni Visconti in 1340 containing the relic head of St. Peter of Verona, to whom the chapel is consecrated.
Latitude: 45° 27' 14.76" N
Longitude: 9° 10' 55.78" E
Nearest city to this article: Milan Read about Portinari Chapel in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Portinari Chapel in Google Maps