The Pisa Baptistry of St. John (Italian: Battistero di San Giovanni) is a Roman Catholic ecclesiastical building in Pisa, Italy. Construction started in 1152 to replace an older baptistry, and when it was completed in 1363, it became the second building, in chronological order, in the Piazza dei Miracoli, near the Duomo di Pisa and the cathedral's free-standing campanile, the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Latitude: 43° 43' 14.39" N
Longitude: 10° 23' 22.79" E
Nearest city to this article: Pisa Read about Pisa Baptistry in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Pisa Baptistry in Google Maps