Villa Parisi - Borghese is a villa in Frascati, now in Monte Porzio Catone municipal territory, Italy. It was built between 1604 and 1605 by Mons. Fernando Taverna. In 1615 it was acquired by Cardinal Scipione Borghese. Later a nymphaeum and the stately portal were built together villa's extension work on project of architect Girolamo Rainaldi. Camillo Borghese in 1729 promoted further renovations.
Latitude: 41° 48' 36.09" N
Longitude: 12° 41' 27.58" E