St Aidan's C.B.S. is an Irish Christian Brothers secondary school under the trusteeship of the Edmund Rice Schools Trust located on Collins Avenue, Dublin. It is beside Dublin City University. Most St. Aidan's students have progressed from the local…
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Dún Laoghaire
Dún Laoghaire (Irish pronunciation: [d̪ˠuːn̪ˠ ˈɫeːrʲə], the older anglicisation of which, Dunleary, is also sometimes found) is a suburban seaside town in County Dublin, Ireland. It is about 12 km (7.5 miles) south of Dublin city centre. Dún Laoghaire is the county town of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown county and formerly a major port of entry from Britain.
Latitude: 53° 17' 38.22" N
Longitude: -6° 08' 9.10" W
Articles of interest in Dún Laoghaire
669 Articles of interest near Dún Laoghaire, IrelandShow all articles in the map
St Oliver Plunketts/Eoghan Ruadh (Irish: Naomh Oilibhéar Pluincéad, Eoghan Ruadh ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club situated on the Navan Road on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. The St Oliver Plunketts senior football team are sponsored by Du…
Sir Patrick Dun’s Hospital was a hospital and school for physicians on Grand Canal Street, Dublin which opened in 1808 and was named after the Irish physician Sir Patrick Dun.
The Royal City of Dublin Hospital on Upper Baggot Street, Dublin, Ireland, was built in 1832. Its facade is of red brick and terracotta tiles, set back from the street.
Project Arts Centre is a multidisciplinary arts centre based in Temple Bar, Dublin, which hosts theatre, dance, music and performance.
Malahide Community School (MCS; Irish: Pobalscoil Íosa) is a co-educational, inclusive secondary school located in Malahide, County Dublin, Ireland that welcomes pupils of all religious denominations.
Perrystown (Irish: Baile Pheire) is a small south Dublin suburb located between Terenure, Greenhills, Templeogue and Crumlin.
The National Maritime Museum of Ireland (Irish: Músaem Mhuirí Náisiúnta na hÉireann) opened in 1978 in the former Mariners' Church in Haigh Terrace, near the centre of Dún Laoghaire town, southeast of Dublin city.
National Basketball Arena, also known as Tallaght Arena, is an indoor sporting arena located in Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland. It is used mainly for basketball events.
Na Fianna GAA Club (Irish: Cumann Lúthchleas Gael Na Fianna) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Glasnevin, in the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. It caters for the sporting and social needs of many connected residential areas adjacent to i…
Morton Stadium, or the National Athletics Stadium, is an athletics stadium in Santry Demense, Finglas in Ireland. Often called Santry Stadium, it is the centre for athletics events in Dublin city and the home track of Clonliffe Harriers and the foot…
Merrion Street (Irish: Sráid Mhuirfean) is a major Georgian street on the southside of Dublin, Ireland which runs along one side of Merrion Square. The garden entrance of Leinster House is located on the street, as is Irish Government Buildings, for…
The Mater Private Hospital (also known as MPH) is a private Catholic hospital in Ireland. Founded in 1986, it shares a campus on Eccles Street, Dublin 7, with its sister public hospital, the Mater Misercordiae Hospital.
Little Sugar Loaf, also called Giltspur Mountain (Irish: Giolspar, earlier name Beannach Bheag), is a hill in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated East-North-East of the Great Sugar Loaf, separated from it by the N11 dual carriageway.
Liberties College is an educational institution in Bull Alley Street, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
The Iveagh Trust /ˈaɪviː/ is a provider of affordable housing in and around Dublin, Ireland. It was initially a component of the Guinness Trust, founded in 1890 by Edward Guinness, 1st Earl of Iveagh, great-grandson of the founder of the Guinness Br…
Harcourt Street railway station is a former railway terminus in Dublin.
Glenmalure Park, often simply known as "Milltown", was a football stadium on the Southside of Dublin city in Ireland. Located in the suburb of Milltown, it was home to Shamrock Rovers from 1926 to 1987, when it was sold to property developers by the…