Bachelors Walk is a street and quay on the north bank of the Liffey, Dublin, Ireland. It runs between Liffey Street Lower (to the west) and O'Connell Street Lower and O'Connell Bridge (to the east).
Articles near the latitude and longitude of Dún Laoghaire
Dún Laoghaire (Irish pronunciation: [d̪ˠuːn̪ˠ ˈɫeːrʲə], the older anglicisation of which, Dunleary, is also sometimes found) is a suburban seaside town in County Dublin, Ireland. It is about 12 km (7.5 miles) south of Dublin city centre. Dún Laoghaire is the county town of Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown county and formerly a major port of entry from Britain.
Latitude: 53° 17' 38.22" N
Longitude: -6° 08' 9.10" W
Articles of interest in Dún Laoghaire
669 Articles of interest near Dún Laoghaire, IrelandShow all articles in the map
The Ambassador Cinema was Dublin's longest-running cinema and was operational on and off until 1999. It operated as a music venue between 2001 and 2008. The Ambassador's current use is as an exhibition hall & event centre.
Christchurch is a planned railway station in Dublin, intended as part of the DART Underground project.
St. Catherine's is a Roman Catholic church on Meath Street, Dublin that is in use today. It is was dedicated in 1858 and is the second church to occupy the same site.
The Rochdale and the Prince of Wales were two troop ships that sank in Dublin Bay in 1807.
The Royal Dublin Golf Club, founded in 1885, is Ireland's second oldest golf club.
Temple Bar Gallery + Studios (TBG+S) is located in the centre of Temple Bar, Dublin. With a key profile and on street presence, the current building is a mid-nineties structure designed by Irish architects McCullough/Mulvin. The building contains on…
Taney is a populous parish in the Church of Ireland, located in the Dundrum area of Dublin.
Sutton Park School is an independent or private co-education multi-denominational school located just off Saint Fintan's Road in Sutton at the city side of Howth Head on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland.
The State Heraldic Museum in Kildare St., Dublin was founded in 1909 and was prior to its closure one of the first and oldest such museums in the world. It was housed in part of the building still occupied by the Office of the Chief Herald of Irelan…
St. Thomas's Church in Marlborough Street, Dublin was a Church of Ireland parish church.
St Stephen's Church, popularly known as 'The Pepper Canister', is the parish church of Church of Ireland for the parish of the same name which is located in Dublin, Ireland. The church is situated on Upper Mount Street. It was begun in 1821 by John …
The Church of St Nicholas of Myra (Without) is a Roman Catholic church on Francis Street, Dublin that is still in use today. The site has been used as a place of worship as far back as the 12th century.
St. Jude's (Irish: Naomh Jude ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Templeogue on the southside of Dublin. The club fields teams in all four codes of the Gaelic Athletic Association Gaelic football, Hurling, Camogie and Ladies Football.
St. James Gaels or Gaeil Naomh Shéamais in Irish are a Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Dublin, Ireland. St James Gaels GAA Club was formed in July 1994 as the result of the amalgamation of An Caisleán and Guinness GAA Clubs. Both of thes…
Saint Bartholomew's Church, Dublin, is a Church of Ireland parish church located on Clyde Road in Ballsbridge on the Southside of Dublin.
St Anne's are a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Bohernabreena, Tallaght, in South Dublin county, Ireland.