College Green (Irish: Faiche an Choláiste) is a three-sided plaza in the centre of Dublin. On its northern side is a building known today as the Bank of Ireland which until 1800 was Ireland's Parliament House. To its east stands Trinity College Dublin. To its south stands a series of 19th-century buildings that are mostly banks. Streets leading onto College Green are Dame Street to the west, Grafton Street to the south, and Westmoreland Street to the north. College Green has been used as an assembly point for major political rallies. In the mid-1990s, United States President Bill Clinton addressed a mass crowd, during his Irish visit.
Latitude: 53° 20' 24.00" N
Longitude: -6° 15' 21.60" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about College Green in the Wikipedia Satellite map of College Green in Google Maps