The Huguenot Cemetery (Irish: Reilig na nÚgóineach) is a small cemetery dating from 1693 located near St. Stephen's Green, Dublin, Ireland, beside the Shelbourne Hotel. Although often described as being on the green, it is actually on the north side of Merrion Row, a small street linking St.
Latitude: 53° 20' 19.07" N
Longitude: -6° 15' 17.53" W
Nearest city to this article: Dublin Read about Huguenot cemetery, Dublin in the Wikipedia Satellite map of Huguenot cemetery, Dublin in Google Maps