Donnybrook (Irish: Domhnach Broc, meaning "The Church of Saint Broc") is a district of Dublin, Ireland. It is situated on the southside of the city, in the Dublin 4 postal district, and is home to the Irish public service broadcaster Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ). It was once part of the Pembroke Township. Its neighbouring suburbs are Ballsbridge, Sandymount, Ranelagh and Clonskeagh. It is also a civil parish mainly situated in the old barony of Dublin.
Latitude: 53° 18' 49.50" N
Longitude: -6° 13' 21.86" W
The Friends Burial Ground is a Quaker burial ground located at Temple Hill, Blackrock, Dublin.
The Fingal Sports Complex was a facility set to be built in Lusk, Fingal by Fingal County Council.
Elm Park Golf & Sports Club operates an 18 hole golf course and tennis club located at Nutley Lane, Donnybrook, Dublin 4, Ireland.
East Wall Road (Irish: Bóthar an Phoirt Thoir) runs from the junction of the East-Link drawbridge and North Wall Quay, along the side of the northern part of Dublin port to the junction of the North Strand Road and Poplar Row.The Point Theatre lay a…
Donaghmede Shopping Centre is a shopping centre, that is located in Donaghmede, a suburb in Dublin's Northside.
The Dublin Institute of Technology has offered modules and courses in Computing since 1971. The original Computing course was entitled "WMT (Wholetime Mathematical Technician)" which has successfully continued for over 30 years with updating and add…
The Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) Faculty of Science is located on the Kevin Street Campus.
Clyde Road (Irish: Bóthar Chluaidh) runs from Wellington Place to a junction with Elgin Road in Ballsbridge.
Claremont Road is a cricket ground in Dublin, Ireland.
St. Nicholas Within is a former Church of Ireland parish church in Dublin city, Ireland. It was located at the corner of Nicholas St. and Christ Church Place, where part of its entrance may be seen next to the Peace Park. The term may also refer to …
The Central Catholic Library (Irish: Leabharlann an Chreidimh) is a library located in Dublin, Ireland. It was founded by Fr. Stephen Brown, S.J. on June 25, 1922 with the goal of helping the laity to educate themselves. It is a voluntary subscripti…
Carrickbrennan Churchyard located on Carrickbrennan Road, Monkstown, County Dublin, Ireland is a graveyard that can still be seen today, but is no longer in use. It is notable as the burial place of many people who perished in local maritime disaste…
Carlisle Pier, Dún Laoghaire was used by the mailboat which sailed between Dún Laoghaire and Holyhead. The pier was built between 1855 and 1859 and was named after the Earl of Carlisle, then Lord Lieutenant of Ireland.
Belmayne is a development of housing, and adjunct facilities, in Balgriffin, a northern suburb of Dublin, Ireland, commenced in 2006/7.
Belfield Park was a sports venue in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland which was the home ground of University College Dublin A.F.C.
The A25 is the name given to the sections of the main route connecting Strangford with Castleblayney that lie in Northern Ireland. It is a road of regional importance, serving much of south Armagh and south Down. The road commences in the village of…
Woodvale Road is a cricket ground in Eglinton, Northern Ireland.