Articles of interest in Donnybrook
Booterstown Marsh, a Nature Reserve, is located in Booterstown, County Dublin, between the coastal railway line and the Rock Road. It is an area of salt marsh and muds, with brackish water. It includes the only salt marsh, and the only bird sanctuar…
Ballyogan (Irish: Baile Uí Ógáin, meaning "Hogan's town") is a residential area in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland. It is located approximately 12 km south of Dublin city centre. It is bounded to the west and north by Stepaside and Sandyford; across…
Wanderers ( Irish: Fánaithe Bhaile Baodáin) are a small Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Ballyboden, Dublin, Ireland.
Ballinteer St. Johns (Irish: Naomh Eoin Bhaile an tSaoir ) is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Ballinteer, south Dublin, Ireland.
Annesley Bridge crosses the River Tolka in Fairview.
William Dargan Bridge, opened in 2004, is a cable-stayed bridge in Dundrum, Dublin in Ireland. It carries the LUAS light rail line (Green Line) across a busy road junction.
The Cabbage Garden is a former burial ground off Upper Kevin St. in Dublin's south inner city. It was consecrated by Archbishop Margetson in 1668. It consisted of a plot of land which was set apart by the Dean and Chapter of St. Patrick's Cathedral …
Sutton Park is one of the constituent housing estates which make up the district of Bayside (Irish: Cois Bá), a residential suburb on the northside of Dublin, Ireland. Comprising multiple roads named "Sutton Park", as well as Sutton Lawns, Downs and…
Sutton Creek is part of Dublin Bay that lies between the southwestern part of Howth Head and the northeast end of Bull Island.
St Doulagh's Church (Irish: Clochar Dúiligh) is one of two churches in the "United Parishes of Malahide, Portmarnock and St Doulagh's" in Fingal, Ireland. It is the oldest stone-roofed church still in use in Ireland. The church is situated approxima…
St. Assam's is the name of two historic churches in the village of Raheny, Dublin, one a picturesque ruin in the middle of the village, one the structurally sound but no longer primary church built for the local Roman Catholic community of the area …
St. Andrew's, Blackrock is a Presbyterian church on Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, County Dublin. The Blackrock parish was established in 1895 and the church was opened in 1899. Its sister church is St.
St Marys is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in Saggart, County Dublin, Ireland. Marys have won the Dublin Senior Football Championship on one occasion in 1921. Since then they had been relegated to the Dublin Intermediate Football Champions…
Shankill railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Sheanchill) serves Shankill, in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Salthill and Monkstown railway station (Irish: Stáisiún Chnoc an tSalainn agus Baile na Manach) serves the areas of Salthill (on the coast) and Monkstown (just inland) in Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Saint Brendan's College is a Christian Brothers secondary school founded in 1956, and located in Woodbrook, Bray, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, Ireland.
Page 37 of 41